Umbrex has established a Pandemic Task Force which is providing pro bono coaching to owners of small businesses and directors of nonprofits affected by COVID-19
- Upcoming online events and seminars on coronavirus relevant to small business owners
- Federal loans: The federal government offers two programs. One is the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and the other is the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL).
- View a legal summary explaining key provisions of the CARES act
- Economic Environment and Impact
- Daily reports on the number of cases in the US, per region and globally from the NY Times
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) provides local assistance
- Johns Hopkins provides updated data and global maps to track COVID-19
- Global updates are provided in multiple languages by Next Strain
- Thought leadership and checklists from other consulting firms (including McKinsey, Bain, BCG)
- Advice on leading in challenging times
Country Specific resources for organizations outside the U.S.