Episode 395: Jessica Lackey on Sales, Operations, and Planning
Jessica Lackey is an ACC Coach, a McKinsey alum with an MBA from Harvard MBA, and a Fortune 500 Operations Leader. In this episode, she talks about the mature integrated planning process and the nuts and bolts of the traditional SAP processes.
Key points include:
- 01:47: A perspective on sales and operations planning (SNOP)
- 08:56: Common issues in the sales and operations planning process
- 16:05: AI, heuristics, and advanced planning systems
- 18:19: Case examples of the reconciliation process
- 25:22: Consulting opportunities in sales and operations planning